Thursday, December 24, 2009
The word X is derived from the Proto-Germanic language. X was first used by the Greeks. It was referred to as Kibisis, the sack carried by the god Hermes and the sack in which the mythical hero Perseus carried the decapitated head of the monster Medusa.
In Spain , X was used to carry smoking leaves so as to trap the essence and freshness of the leaves.
ID X .
Tuesday, December 22, 2009
Friday, December 18, 2009
Wednesday, December 9, 2009
Ever been fascinated by secret societies..!? Or by super powerful fraternities.. That last generations??? Now you have a chance to do all this online.... Join Da Brothehood - http://www.facebook.com/pages/GANG-NEXT-DA-BROTHERHOOD/190888907206 A movement to form the largest online fraternity .. You're just a click away from finding out what it takes to be a brother .... All men are created equal but only some go on to be brothers .. !!! MTV is staging a show called 'GangNext' where they're looking for a cool gang, throughout the country. The gang is called Da Brotherhood, and they're one among them, competing to excel is this competition. The winner gets to watch the Fifa world cup held in South Africa next year. Please check out the Fan Page on Facebook, suggest changes and be a fan! The Brothers would be proud of you!
How are such phrases better known and give funda .
- They misunderestimated me .
- I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully .
- I want to thank you for taking time out of your day to come and witness my hanging.
- Families is where our nation finds hope, where wings take dream .
- Rarely is the question asked: Is our children learning?
- Then you wake up at the high school level and find out that the illiteracy level of our children are appalling.
- We were trying to say something differently, but nevertheless it conveyed a different message.